Duties could include things like but, not restricted to:
Scheduling, canceling, re-scheduling individual appointments and/or consults
Getting into no-present info
Checking appointment requests from various digital sources
Prepares for clinic visits
Monitoring the two inpatient and outpatient appointments in areas of obligation
Verifying and updating demographics and insurance policies information and facts when people examine-in for appointments
Coordinates administrative features relating to unexpected emergency and non-emergency transfers to other VA services or personal hospitals and decides appointment kind based mostly on the patient’s eligibility status (i.e. TRICARE, sharing agreements, collaterals, investigation client, VA employee, and so forth.).
Do the job Agenda: Tours of responsibility will differ based on the requires of the provider.
Telework: Not Out there
Virtual: This is not a virtual posture.
Practical Assertion #: 00000
Relocation/Recruitment Incentives: Not Approved
Lasting Modify of Station (PCS): Not Authorized
Financial Disclosure Report: Not essential
Situations of Work
- You have to be a U.S. Citizen to use for this position.
- Selective Company Registration is necessary for males born right after 12/31/1959.
- Must be proficient in written and spoken English.
- You may well be essential to provide a probationary period of time.
- Matter to history/safety investigation.
- Selected applicants will be essential to complete an online onboarding approach.
- Participation in the seasonal influenza vaccination application is a necessity for all Division of Veterans Affairs Health and fitness Care Staff (HCP).
- Participation in the Coronavirus Condition 2019 (COVID-19) vaccination program is a necessity for all Veterans Health and fitness Administration Well being Care Personnel (HCP) – See “Added Information and facts” below for facts.
- United States Citizenship: Non-citizens could only be appointed when it is not doable to recruit experienced citizens in accordance with VA Policy.
- Encounter and Education: (1) Working experience – Six months experience of clerical, workplace, customer provider, or other administrative function that indicates the capacity to purchase the certain know-how and expertise required to accomplish the responsibilities of the placement or (2) Schooling – A person calendar year higher than high university or (3) Working experience/Training – Equal mix of encounter and schooling.
- English Language Proficiency: MSAs need to be proficient in spoken and prepared English in accordance with VA Handbook 5005, portion II, chapter 3, portion A, paragraph 3j.
Quality Determinations:GS-03 – Knowledge or Instruction – None over and above the essential specifications and candidates have to demonstrate allof the KSAs beneath:
GS-04 – A person yr of expertise in clerical, office, buyer provider, or other administrative perform that implies the skill to get the specific expertise and capabilities necessary to perform the duties of the place ~OR~ Two many years of schooling previously mentioned substantial university and candidates should exhibit allof the KSAs down below:
GS-05 (Comprehensive Functionality) – A person 12 months of knowledge equal to the GS-04 ~OR~ -4 years of schooling higher than Superior University and candidates must show allof the KSAs underneath:
References: For additional information and facts, remember to refer to VA Handbook 5005, Section II, Appendix G45 Health-related Guidance Assistant Qualification Requirements, GS-0679, dated August 1, 2019. This can be uncovered in the regional Human Sources Workplace.
The whole general performance amount of this emptiness is GS-5.
The true grade at which an applicant may possibly be selected for this vacancy is in the assortment of GS-3 to GS-5.
Actual physical Demands: There are no certain physical demands. The work executed is predominately clerical in character and involves no unique actual physical standards. The do the job is usually executed in an business office setting.
Vital: A transcript have to be submitted with your application if you are basing all or element of your qualifications on schooling.
Notice: Only education or levels identified by the U.S. Department of Schooling from accredited schools, universities, faculties, or establishments may perhaps be utilised to qualify for Federal work. You can confirm your education below: http://ope.ed.gov/accreditation/ . If you are using foreign schooling to satisfy qualification needs, you must deliver a Certification of Overseas Equivalency with your transcript in buy to acquire credit history for that schooling. For more details, visit: http://www.ed.gov/about/workplaces/listing/ous/worldwide/usnei/us/edlite-visitus-forrecog.html .
Extra information and facts
Acquiring Company Credit or Earning Once-a-year (Getaway) Go away: Federal Personnel make yearly leave at a charge (4, 6 or 8 hrs for every pay out time period) which is dependent on the quantity of a long time they have served as a Federal staff. VA might provide newly-appointed Federal employee’s credit history for their position-related non-federal experience or active duty uniformed armed forces support. This credited assistance can be used in identifying the price at which they receive yearly go away. This kind of credit history ought to be asked for and authorized prior to the appointment day and is not assured.
This position option announcement may be applied to fill more vacancies.
This placement is in the Excepted Support and does not confer aggressive standing.
VA encourages folks with disabilities to utilize. The health-associated positions in VA are protected by Title 38, and are not covered by the Timetable A excepted appointment authority.
To guarantee compliance with an applicable preliminary nationwide injunction, which may possibly be supplemented, modified, or vacated, dependent on the course of ongoing litigation, the Federal Governing administration will choose no motion to put into action or implement the COVID-19 vaccination requirement pursuant to Executive Get 14043 on Demanding Coronavirus Ailment 2019 Vaccination for Federal Personnel. For that reason, to the extent a VA task announcement involves language necessitating candidates to be completely vaccinated in opposition to COVID-19 pursuant to Government Order 14043, that need does not now implement to this Work Announcement. VA might request info relating to your vaccination position, if selected, for the uses of implementing other office safety protocols, this kind of as masking, bodily distancing, screening, journey, and quarantine.
If you are not able to apply on the web or have to have to fax a document you do not have in digital variety, watch the next website link for info regarding an Alternate Application .