The Queen’s Healthcare Center, or the Queen’s Healthcare facility, as it really is acknowledged, was launched in 1859 by Queen Emma and King Kamehameha IV, and is positioned in downtown Honolulu on Oahu. The mission of the medical center at its founding was to deliver health care for all Hawaiians. Queen’s former CEO Artwork Ushijima, who retired in 2018 after 30 yrs there, was the shepherd for quite a few service quality introductions and improvements in this huge healthcare program. I know all this firsthand because my father, Dr. Karl Albrecht, and his instruction workers (together with a youthful guide named Steve Albrecht) labored at Queen’s for quite a few years, below Art’s management, coaching to make services excellence a section of Queen’s healthcare mission as perfectly.
It was through this time, my dad coined the phrase at Queen’s known as “The Spirit of Assistance.” This idea was developed using a mix of the “Aloha Spirit” that is so substantially a portion of Hawaiian lifestyle and a service orientation that puts the affected person (also referred to as the “customer,” internally at Queen’s, and now at several other hospitals all around the region) at the complete heart of the total clinic knowledge.
We also invite you to our next paid webinar, April 28th: “Client Support in Stress filled Circumstances: Phase-by-Phase to Better Interactions with Patrons,” partwork of the Library 2. “Essential Librarian” Series with Dr. Albrecht.
“Shopper Assistance in Annoying Scenarios: Stage-by-Action to Improved Interactions with Patrons”
Part of the Library 2. “Necessary Librarian” Sequence with Dr. Steve Albrecht
A 60-moment teaching webinar presented by Library 2. and hosted by ALA creator and library company, basic safety, and stability expert, Dr. Steve Albrecht.
It can be hard to communicate with selected patrons, for a wide range of motives. Our means to give the most effective service attainable to them implies we have to be even better listeners and talk to valuable thoughts, primarily when the patron is both beneath worry or obtaining problems speaking with us. This session can assist you get conversational management just before matters spiral in incorrect directions and damage the library knowledge for you and them.
This overview session on how to answer step-by-move to assistance scenarios in the library is a different in our “Essential Librarian Series,” developed to be proven to new personnel and leaders and to give a refresher for all who operate in the library. A dialogue guide, as very well as the presentation slides, will be out there to all who participate.
- What makes talking to impolite or entitled patrons so hard?
- How not to acquire it personally.
- What can find out from the Hawaiians about fantastic client support?
- Defining the Library Patron’s Consumer Worth Product.
- The value of using questioning designs: therapeutic, open up-finished, closed-finished
- Conversing to an offended father or mother.
- Having help for non-English speaking patrons.
- Chatting to a delusional, bewildered patron.
- Serving to patrons with feasible dementia troubles.
- What about the tearful patron?
Day: Thursday, April 28th, 2022, at 2:00 pm US – Eastern Time
- $99/person – incorporates any-time access to the recording and the presentation slides and to obtain a participation certificate. To arrange group special discounts (see down below), to submit a invest in purchase, or for any registration challenges or queries, email [email protected].
- Free of charge for those on person or team all-obtain passes (see beneath).
TO Register: Click Below. You will to start with will need to be a member of Library 2. (free) and be logged in. Be sure to click “Signal Up” on the top ideal and we are going to approve you rapidly. You can pay out by PayPal or credit rating card, and will get instant and long lasting access to the webinar recording. If you have any hassle registering for a webinar, if you will need to be invoiced, or if you have any concerns, please email [email protected]. Note: make sure you check out your spam folder if you will not get your confirmation e-mail ideal away.
Distinctive Team RATES (email [email protected] to prepare):
- Numerous personal log-ins and entry from the identical organization paid out jointly: $75 every for 3+ registrations, $65 each and every for 5+ registrations.
- The skill to show the webinar (live or recorded) to a team situated in the exact physical spot or in the exact same digital conference from one log-in: $299.
- Substantial-scale institutional accessibility for viewing with unique login functionality: $499 (hosted possibly at Library 2. or in Area of interest Academy).
- All-obtain annual passes include accessibility to the recordings of all of Dr. Albrecht’s preceding Library 2. webinars, as well as live and recorded access to his new webinars for one particular 12 months. These are hosted possibly at Library 2. or Specialized niche Academy (if chosen).
- For a $499 individual all-access once-a-year go to all of Dr. Albrecht’s reside webinars and recordings for a person yr, remember to click listed here.
- Inquiries for all-entry organizational contracts really should be directed to [email protected].
Due to the fact 2000, Dr. Steve Albrecht has trained countless numbers of library staff members in 25+ states, reside and on line, in provider, security, and safety. His programs are rapid, entertaining, and provide tools that can be put to use straight away in the library workspace with all types of patrons. In 2015, the ALA printed his e book, Library Safety: Much better Conversation, Safer Amenities. He is at this time composing the sequel, The Secure Library: Retaining Staff and Patrons Protected in a Shifting Globe.
Steve holds a doctoral degree in Business Administration (D.B.A.), an M.A. in Protection Management, a B.A. in English, and a B.S. in Psychology. He is board-licensed in HR, safety management, employee coaching, and menace evaluation.
He has composed 24 textbooks on business, protection, and management topics. He lives with seven dogs, two cats, and 3 chickens.