- In 2018-19, it was the most sought after skill in the IT industry the world over
- Its many libraries and frameworks, such as Angular, React, jQuery, Vue.js, Meteor, Mithril, Node.js, Aurelia, etc. help you develop and market your software faster than one can think of.
We all know that the core of any modern website is its functionality. This course gives you the learning needed to make your website ooze with tons of functionality and interactivity. It arms you with all the design and development skills you need to add zest to your website.
These are just some of the topics this course will cover:
- Paragraphs, headings, and blockquotes
- Ordered and unordered lists
- Blank spaces, pre-formatted text, and acronyms in Html
- Data list
- Text formatting, images, links, tables, forms, styles in Html
This course offers thorough learning on:
- The structure of Html and its commonly used tags
- Inheritance, selectors, and the box model in CSS are the areas that make it difficult to use
- Closures, dynamic prototyping, JSON, and the Document-Object-Model.
With this course, you will be able to:
- Create web templates
- Create selectors and how to call events in jQuery
- Use AJAX
- Understand each and every method/function in jQuery.
This course, which has been developed with the latest Meteor JS version, will enable you to be retentive in developing Meteor JS-based projects and the skills needed for it. It will also help you take ownership of your projects, something that organizations value very highly.
With this course, you will be able to:
- Understand Meteor JS standard project structure
- Grasp Blaze, a comprehensive meteor templating engine
- Create templates
- Create Collections in MongoDB
- Handle events in Meteor JS
- Handle Publication and Subscription
- Develop a fully functional CRUD Application in Meteor JS.
By the time you complete this course, you will be equipped with the knowledge and skills needed for:
- Declaring variables and manipulating values
- Working with operators
- Explaining coercion and hoisting
- Using the Date and Math object, plus many more!
These topics are covered in this course:
- Web Development with Node.JS and MongoDB
- Mastering Express Web Application Development
- Learning Web Development with the MEAN Stack
- Mastering MEAN Web Development.
The skill and knowledge needed for building practical real-world server applications using Node.js are becoming more and more important, what with Node.js becoming the go-to tool for web developers working on the server-side. Keeping this factor in mind, this course has been designed to help you get started with Node.js.
The aim of this course is to help you start building practical real-world server applications using this lightweight and efficient platform for building server applications. This learning path is intended to take you from novice to full stack developer. It will equip you with the knowledge for building light and robust server-side applications.
The curriculum of this course is as follows:
- The complete guide to Node.js
- Node.js projects
- RESTful web API design with Node.js.
The learner will be able to:
- Understand pure functions and how to refactor impure functions
- Work with nested immutable data with lenses using Ramda
- Write pure functions to model the DOM and then drop JSX on top of it
- Build JSX & Virtual DOM into functional ES2017 apps without using React
- See how to rewrite nested asynchronous callbacks with generator functions in a linear fashion
- Understand how to model and use infinite sequences with lazy evaluation
- Unit test your functional code with Mocha and Chai using test-driven development
- Understand the theoretical background of wrapped sets in jQuery, the map function, and flatMap.
From the learning gained from this course, you will:
- Understand advanced concepts such as closures, prototypal inheritance, IIFEs, and much more
This course will teach you how to use Rapid Highcharts for everything from configuring a simple pie chart to creating a dashboard full of charts with which you can add zing to your user interface. It will teach you the way of processing your data, creating different chart types, and analyzing which chart type is best to visualize your data.
This course will help you gain mastery over:
- Thedatetime feature, with which you can make Highcharts do the work of automatically creating date labels for your data
- Create a theme to make all your charts look alike and avoid repeating the same configurations again and again in each chart
- Developing a heat map that displays your data in a way that you can easily identify hot spots
- Creating a map chart that displays your data spread over a geographical map of the world, a country, or another geographical unit
- Preparing a stock chart that displays stock market data
- Make your charts interactive by adding drill-down functionality that allows navigation through different charts going from general to specific data…and lots, lots more.
It will familiarize you with design patterns, which are tested, a methodical set of intelligent, reusable strategies with which developers can solve some of the common development problems they face.
The benefits from this course include:
- Understanding how to modularize and condense code, optimize memory, and negotiate design problems.
- Implementing greater abstraction into application design, and control of multiple objects sharing APIs with the help of Structural design patterns.
- Exploring Creational design patterns including the Singleton, Factory, and Prototype
- Chaining objects together and managing events and states using Behavioral design patterns.
With this course, you will be able to use React Native to develop native cross-platform mobile apps more rapidly, easily, and effectively.
It consists of a project of three real-world mobile applications, each of which is designed to introduce essential core concepts. These applications also enable you to use best practices to make applications highly attractive and functional.
This course will help you:
- Learn basic navigation principles using React Native Navigator
- Understand how React Native makes it easy to share code between iOS and Android apps in a sensible and customizable manner
- Create a tab-based navigation structure on iOS and Android
- Discover the power of crafting mobile UIs on the fly with hot module reloading and no recompiling, using React Native’s powerful styling system
- Find out how to do instantaneous debugging in environments you’re already used to such as Google Chrome.
- Gain exposure to React and React Native’s eloquent one-way data flow model, making apps easier to write and debug
- Get a handle on the many built-in components React Native makes available to shorten your development cycle
Of what use is data that doesn’t make sense to businesses? Raw data in itself can be nothing more than rubble, causing confusion about how to use it.
D3.JS is a program that is created to make graphs and tables that turn data into something that is neatly arranged and stylishly presented and carries insights that make a lot of sense to businesses.
This course shows how to use D3.JS to add beauty and visual attractiveness to data. With D3.JS, you will grasp everything that goes into data visualization from start to finish. This course will teach you the ins and outs of how to use D3.JS, how to structure and debug your code, and help you understand the logic behind data visualization. With examples, this course will teach you how to master D3 layouts, how to add animations and user interaction to make your visualization responsive, scrape more data when needed, and how to make sparkling maps. It will teach you how to use libraries such as Bootstrap, Figure, and Lo-dash to add those extra features. You will be able to overcome challenges with data visualization.
As processors become more advanced, there is a growing demand for developers who can write efficient and accurate code. One of the most effective ways of doing this is to use the concepts of parallelism and concurrency, which developers can use to meet these requirements.
These are some of the benefits you get from this course:
- Successfully tackle coding challenges and prepare effectively for interviews
- Secure your parallel code from unexpected exceptions by applying efficient exception-handling strategies
- Parallelize your code to increase its efficiency and distribute work across multiple processors
- Encapsulate the concept of async callbacks to apply concurrency
Learning from this course includes:
- Setting up the TypeScript environment and workflow and get the most out of it
- Using TypeScript to write clean, scalable code
- Adding data typing to any framework/library
- Applying TypeScript to Angular 5, Vue.js, and Aurelia
- Getting the most out of ES6+ / ES2015 features by using TypeScript
- Organizing real-world scalable SPAs
- A grasp of the fundamentals of the TypeScript language and what’s new in TypeScript 2
- Using TypeScript with Node.js, Angular 5, VueJS, and Aurelia.
With Electron, a popular open-source framework, you can build desktop applications using the skills you could already have developed as a front-end developer. This course is aimed at teaching you how to effectively package and distribute applications in Electron.
This course will have detailed discussions on how to properly package, sign, and distribute Electron applications. After explaining how Electron applications are packaged under the hood, it will help you understand every single major operating system in detail by using tools that automate the whole process.
This course will clear the air about desktop application deployment, which can be an onerous task for those who come from a background in web development. This it does by offering an explanation of the best practices. It will clarify common concerns and explain in detail how to delegate application packaging and deployment to continuous integration services, so you can deploy a version of your application to all operating systems with a single command.
Overall, you will:
- Explore how Electron packaging tools work under the hood
- Prepare your Electron application for application store submissions
- Configure Travis CI and Appveyor CI to automatically build and deploy Electron applications
- Code-sign your Electron application to ensure the integrity
- Automate your deployments using continuous integration services.
This course will give you a clear understanding of how the code behind these technologies works, and help you explore why blockchain is a secure and valuable technology. You will gain clarity on why decentralization is an important feature for securing the blockchain. To add to your knowledge, this course will help you speed up the whole process of storing, securing, and validating data/transactions on the blockchain. It has a chapter on the ES6 code to ensure that you grasp the fundamental concepts effectively, and by the end of this course, you will have built your own blockchain prototype in code.
Serverless architecture holds enormous promise in the world of web development, helping as it does overcome many of the roadblocks that traditional cloud hosting faces. AWS and the Serverless framework, in simplifying the process of creating serverless applications considerably, come in very handy.
This course will teach you how to use AWS and the Serverless framework to simplify the process of creating serverless applications considerably. By taking you step-by-step through the process of creating three real-world applications, as well as helping you with how to configure AWS and the Serverless framework to work locally on your machine, this course will show you how to deploy your applications to AWS.
It will also teach you how to monitor your application, so that, at the end of this course, you will have learned to create an image resizer on AWS, which will automatically resize images.
These are what you will learn from this course:
- Getting to know the core concepts of serverless architecture and Serverless framework
- Using Serverless plugins
- Binding the REST endpoints as event triggers for the Lambda functions
- Creating executable isolated functions with AWS Lambda
- Using third-party APIs to create chatbots
- Using AWS S3 to store data
- Storing data in a database with DynamoDB – without managing any servers
- Creating REST endpoints with API Gateway
With this course, you will:
- Check your knowledge using coding challenges and quizzes
- Learn how to manipulate the web page using Document Object Model
- Understand the most advanced topics such as function constructors, prototypes, first-class functions, closures, and more.